Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple Update.

I'm trying to keep this updated as much as possible. Here's a little bit of what's going on in my life.
-Only a month a half left of school.. im about 1/10 of the way through.. but thats farther than I was in August! I definitely would not be here if it werent for my daughter. I wouldn't realize how important somethings are.

- We are a step closer in planning our Vegas getaway! I am SO excited. It comes the same week as McKenna's birthday. I find it fitting to celebrate her in style.. still gotta figure out what I want to do for her actually birthday.

-I am trying out my culinary skills.. it would be a dream to open up my own bakery one day...

- I still really miss my baby. Its strange.. I can be so grateful for her and crying at the same time.. just as I can be happy and sad over her at the same time.. I'm hoping this is the middle stage? I'd love to only have happy thoughts of her all the time. ahhh... here comes another tear..

No comments:

Post a Comment