Monday, October 19, 2009

Oblivious.

How can someone who is having a perfectly healthy pregnancy complain to me about the 'problems' of it? I would love to feel your backaches and swollen feet, if it meant I'd be holding a healthy baby in the end. Some women blow my mind. If you need an outlet to vent about your 'issues', by all means find one, but don't make it me. seriously. puts it into perspective.

On another note, BB and I are planning a Vegas trip for March, the same week of McKenna's birthday. We were on vacation when I went into labor last year, so this year I really want to enjoy myself. During the planning of this, I've been thinking a lot about where I would like to travel and things I'd like to do, especially before we have kids. Its much easier for me to focus on those sorts of things, since trying again isn't realistically in my future for another 4 and a half years or so. My main intention of this blog was to share these goals. There are the obvious ones like getting married, which I want to do as soon as possible (but I would like to have a nice, memorable wedding) and finishing school, which is going to take me five years since I work full- time too. So I've compiled a list of the places I want to go to..

Vacation Destinations-
  • Las Vegas (going 3/6/10!)
  • New York
  • Cruise (anywhere, just so long as it on water)
  • Grand Canyon (hopefully the Las Vegas trip)
  • Italy
That's it. five little places I'd like to go before I decide to start trying for a baby again : )

No comments:

Post a Comment